We work california green pepper, red and yellow. They are rich in vitamin A, B, C and E. A vegetable with low calorie intake and folate containing minerals. Therefore eat pepper is great for:
- The central nervous system
- For pregnancy and lactation
- To boost the immune system, our defenses.
- On the skin because it contains beta carotene.
- Good intestital traffic controller.
- Helps reduce blood cholesterol.
- Important antioxidant.
- Helps prevent degenerative diseases.
- It is naturally anti-cancer (red pepper) for their great amount of lycopene.