On Wednesday our chef Juan Mari enjoys preparing this chickpea stew , vegetables and cod ... and we enjoyed eating that remain . Want the recipe?
- 300g unsalted bacaloa
- 400g chickpeas
- 1 onion
- 2 bay leaves
- 400g chard
- 1 red pepper
- 1 colrábano
- 2 leeks
- 300g potatoes
- 250g fennel
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 liters of water
- 1 head of garlic
- 50 gr. paprika
- Last night we put the beans to soak in warm water and a tad of salt. This morning will be soft .
- In a pan put the beans on fire with 2 liters of water . Add the head of garlic and bay leaf to the pot and cook for one hour at low heat .
- In a skillet we sofreimos oil a chopped onion, pepper and paprika. When browned add it to the pot.
- Chop the remaining vegetables : beets, colrabano leek and potato honojo . Wash well and add to the pot to cook everything over about 30 minutes.
- Finally put the cod into pieces and leave 10 minutes. Before stopping our stew , chickpeas coción tried . Emplatamos and enjoy a delicious homemade stew.
NOTE : Today we have made some smooth meatloaf but you can use cod cod pieces.